D365 BC Lead Business Analyst - Wisconsin, Wisconsin, US
$110,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
Lead Business Analyst, you’ll be working directly with the IT Director to improve business operations and provide exceptional customer experience around the world.
- Lead the development of a formalized and actionable BI/Analytics offering for Dynamics 365 Business Central projects.
- Working across and managing multiple international projects
- Manage and develop technical resources for applications team
- Facilitate and execute successful implementation of Dynamics 365 BC
- Create and implement customer requirements to functional specs and design documents
- Design, configure and test core Dynamics 365 BC modules and BI solutions
- Facilitate and implement successful change and improvement processes along with end user training and adoption.
- Create internal technical documentation, contribute training and knowledge base content
International organization, focused on education and learning. They have companies based around the US and Europe
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC)/Dynamics NAV development & implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience with direct reports or leading teams on large scale projects
- 5+ years of experience designing, building, and deploying data warehouse and analytics solutions using Microsoft tools i.e Azure Data Lakes & Azure DataVerse
- Experience with Dynamics ERP and/or CRM implementations including Dynamics 365 Business Central, NAV and/or Customer Engagement
- Ability to communicate effectively both at a technical and non-technical level
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a range of customers from technical to executive levels
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Ability to work primarily independently and concurrently lead change management initiatives on multiple projects
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join international organization, focused on education and learning. They have companies based around the US and Europe, and as the Lead Business Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity work with international clients.
Contact job poster directly