Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR) Consultant - Beverly, Massachusetts, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a market leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for a Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR) Consultant to join their well-established and growing team. The Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR) Consultant acts as a liaison between customer and internal teams on Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR) projects.
- Understand the overall processes throughout the HR function and provide Functional expertise of Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR)
- Responsible for implementing enhancements, configuration changes, reports and integrations within Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR) to meet business objectives
- Partner with the business units to develop an understanding of their business processes, assess end user needs and evaluate proposed system related projects.
- Utilize expertise of application features to recommend solutions that meet business requirements
- Test the accuracy and completeness of all enhancements and customizations of Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR)
- Reviewing and partnering with HR Team to resolve any production support issues that may arise
Our client is a world class Microsoft Gold Partner, looking to implement Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR)
- Minimum 1 years with Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR) module
- Functional implementation, optimization and support experience for a large Organization across North America
- Strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Our client is a modern Dynamics 365 Gold Partner, looking for ambitious Dynamics 365 professionals to progress their careers as their Dynamics 365 for Talent (AX/HR) Practice develops.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
Benefits include a varity of performance incentives, PTO and health insurance as well as a competitive base salary. We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA