Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant - Carlsbad, California, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a market leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for a Dynamics CRM/D365 Consultant to join their well-established and growing team. The Dynamics CRM/D365 Consultant acts as a liaison between customer and internal teams on Dynamics CRM/365 projects.
Candidates must be based in the Greater San Diego area or be prepared to relocate.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Dynamics CRM/365 projects
- Participate in the transition meetings of CRM/365 engagements
- Gather and document business processes
- Assist technical consultants with architecting CRM or xRM system, related customizations, and reports to model the client’s organizational processes
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the application
- Conduct design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
My client is a world class provider of professional consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 professionals.
- Minimum 2 years of Dynamics CRM/365 experience
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, customer service, and field service departments within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Our client is an ambitious and contemporary Gold Partner, looking for the brightest and best Dynamics CRM/D365 professionals to progress their careers as their Dynamics CRM/D365 Practice develops.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
Benefits include a varity of performance incentives, PTO and health insurance as well as a competitive base salary.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA