Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO Technical Solutions Architect - Atlanta, Georgia, US
$130,000 - $160,000
Job type: Permanent
A global MS Gold Partner and ISV seeks an experienced FULL TIME, REMOTE, Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO Technical Solutions Architect to join their world class team. Leading the Technical and Development Team, you will play a key role in implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO software and components in large scale projects.
- Lead technical efforts, work closely with Product Director, Architects, and Quality Engineering team members to build world class technological solutions.
- Define and drive key initiatives and be responsible for implementation, delivery and support of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO
- Document customer environment specifications
- Communicate Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO implementation environment methodology
- Understand business requirements and communicate technical solutions in business language.
- Lead and mentor more junior team members
Our client is the world’s leading Dynamics AX/D365FO Retail implementer with an international presence.
- 5+ years’ Dynamics AX/D365FO implementation experience
- Experience modelling business processes and translating requirements into a business application
- Experience leading and managing projects and delivery teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Retail or Hospitality industry experience
- Knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office suite
- B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering or business
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and established Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO Technical Solutions Architect to join a market leading global MS Partner and ISV in the Retail and Hospitality market. The role can be executed remotely, with travel limited to around 30%.
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA