Dynamics Senior ERP Applications Manager - Daytona Beach, Florida, US
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading fashion and sportswear manufacturer based in the Daytona Beach area of Florida, is looking for an experienced ERP applications manager. The role involves leading upgrade projects, managing third party relationships and working with the executive team to maximize value from the ERP environment.
- ERP support and maintenance.
- Development and support of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence tools
- Work closely with executive team on information requirements
- Lead current system upgrades and new system implementation projects.
- Consult with business users to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems and functional improvements.
- Manage software and service vendors.
Our client is world class fashion and sportswear manufacturer.
- 3+ years' experience supporting and/or implementing a tier 1 ERP System
- Proven project management skills and experience
- Experience managing technology staff
- Knowledge of supply chain management (SCM) or warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Experience with Dynamics GP a plus
We are delighted to offer this outstanding opportunity.
This is a new position, within a company which is both well established and highly ambitious. You will need to be self-driven, demanding and equally ambitious but in return you will receive an extremely challenging new role, an excellent compensation package and long-term career prospects within the organisation.
We look forward to receiving your resume.