Dynamics NAV Consultant - Calgary, Canada - 6 mth contract
Job type: Contract
Dynamics NAV Consultant is urgently required for an international IT Services company. This role will be a 6 month contract and Calgary, Alberta based.
- Work alongside project managers and stakeholders from different departments, including finance and sales operations.
- Responsibilities will include implementation of financial modules, including configuration, data migration, end-user training, post-implementation support.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Document software change requirements
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
An international IT Services company who are looking to utilize the power of Dynamics NAV
- Good accounting background
- 3+ years Navision ERP experience
- Good understanding of relational database concepts
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
As a Dynamics NAV consultant you can expect to earn a competitive rate and there will be the opportunity to go permanent as well if wanted. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a well-established NAV end user.