Dynamics CRM Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£60,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a London based Microsoft Gold Partner looking to bolster their project delivery team with the addition of a Dynamics CRM/D365 Consultant. As a subject matter expert you will be a trusted advisor to clients throughout the implementation & delivery of their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution. You will play a central role in the full lifecycle of the system implementations.
- Gather, understand and analyse system requirements to define project scope and contributing to D365 Architecture
- Designing, Customising and implementing Microsoft D365.
- Create and maintaining project documentation and specifications.
- Effectively communicate with clients by building effective relationships
- Offer support and act as mentor to more junior members of the team.
- Contribute to the refining of company Implementation standards & procedures
My Client is leading MS Dynamics Gold Partner & international IT solutions provider with a focus on ERP, CRM and IT integration. My client strongly believes that their staff is a major component of their success, many of them have been with the company for over 10 years.
- Previous experience with Dynamics CRM 2016 or 365 support role.
- Prior experience of full project or implementation lifecycle
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. Benefit from my clients renowned professional development plan and earn a very competitive salary and benefits package