Senior .Net Developer - Alpharetta, Georgia, US (remote working)
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
A global MS Gold Partner and ISV seeks an experienced FULL TIME, REMOTE, Senior .Net Developer to join their world class Product team. Working alongside the Product Owner and the Development Team, you will play a key role in developing the client's market leading technology solutions.
- Accountable for developing and releasing quality software in the implementation and enhancement of the company's solutions
- Understand business requirements and communicate technical solutions in business language.
- Become an expert in company platforms, technical frameworks and tools and actively contribute to their improvement.
- Responsible for writing appropriate tests for backlog deliverables
- Documentation of work tasks such as program code, technical specification, quick guides and test cases.
- Actively participate in open and honest team discussions as part of Scrum process.
- Working with product owner in committing to deliver product backlog items.
Our client is the world’s leading ERP retail implementer with an international presence.
- 3+ years' in software testing frameworks
- SCRUM software process
- Experience modelling business processes and translating requirements into a business application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamics AX/D365FO experience (X++/MorphX)
- Knowledge of retail or hospitality industry
- Familiarity with CI/CD technologies (PowerShell, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and established Senior .Net Developer to join a market leading global Microsoft Solutions Center in their Product Development team. The role can be executed remotely, with NO travel required.
Full benefits: health, dental, vision, PTO, 401k.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant