MS Dynamics 365 F&O Business Analyst – Hybrid, Toronto, Canada - Toronto, Toronto, Canada (remote working)
$90,000 - $100,000
Job type: Permanent
Do you have a passion for working with Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O?
An exciting opportunity from my client, who requires a MS Dynamics 365 F&O Business Analyst, to play key role in their IT business applications team.
- Implementation and upgrade of the Dynamics 365 F&O system
- Assist Support SOX compliance tasks
- Maintain a positive relationship with all business users of different seniority levels within the organization.
- Provides ongoing budget and schedule forecasts based on information provided by the project teams
- Collaborate with Application Support team members to discuss issues and resolutions, to share best practices.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational entertainment conglomerate. Our client is a market leader in entertainment production and distribution. They strive for one company, one vison, one goal.
- 2+ years of Dynamics F&O experience
- Strong skills in Power BI and SQL
- Strong understanding of Accounting Process
- Analytical mindset with a diverse set of technical and interpersonal skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Self-driven and someone who takes ownership.
This is truly an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Business Analyst to be part of a highly reputable company. This is a remote hybrid role-based Toronto, Canada. The role is for a candidate who wants to join a company with a long-term vision on increasing its presence in the market, so this is a real chance to make a significant contribution to the future of the group. As a Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O, Business Applications in this company you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary with fantastic benefits and constant opportunities to progress within the company.
Please send resumes to Matthew Anton Matt.firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact job poster directly