You cannot fail to be aware that once again, Black Friday and Cyber Monday will soon be upon us. What was once a day of discounts in the lead up to Christmas has now turned into an almost two-week long retail phenomenon, offering blanket discounted offers to customers, both in store and online.
According to IMRG, the amount spent on UK online retail sites alone on Black Friday reached £1.39bn in 2017 (up 11.7% from the previous year).
this year will therefore be looking to see how they can enhance their digital
interaction, in particular, with their customers, not only to provide an
unparalleled customer experience, but also to capitalise on the impressive
sales figures of previous Black Fridays, to build customer loyalty and to
retain valued customers in the future.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service digital messaging offering
Microsoft has recently launched its new Dynamics 365 Customer Service digital messaging offering and retailers or organisations operating ecommerce platforms will be able to provide a more streamlined, bespoke service to their customers across multiple channels, including personal recommendations, dealing efficiently with queries on styles and deliveries and handling complaints and the returns process quickly and efficiently.
How does it work?
With digital messaging, contact centres will be able to provide seamless personalised customer service across many different channels. They will be able to:
- Personalise interaction with customers
- Deliver customer value by anticipating their needs using Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights for a complete 360 degree view of a customer’s spending journey
- Interact with customers on whichever channel they prefer, whether it is Facebook Messenger, chat, SMS, or email. Customers can contact support on their preferred channel and centres will be able to resolve queries across multiple channels
- Create a single consistent customer service experience, even if different agents across different channels are dealing with a customer’s case
- Use relevance searches to identify more quickly the most appropriate articles for customers.
For more information on the new Dynamics 365 messaging offering, click on this link
During the Black Friday period, Dynamics professionals can enable the new platform to help contact centres and customer services teams.
Agents will be able to see the recent transactions made by customers, information on customer preferences, recent customer cases and their live chat conversations with agents.
This will help retailers to offer tailored recommendations on style, will enable quick and easy resolution of customer queries, swift resolution of returns and complaints, and will enhance the customer journey, making the customer more likely to shop with the retailer in the future.
Microsoft is constantly launching additional new capabilities, and professionals who understand the new features and have the necessary expertise and skills to implement and manage them, will continue to be in demand now and in the future to help organisations in all industries to improve their business performance.
If you would like to have a chat to about how we can help with your job search, please call us today on 646 202 1761, or email email@example.com.