It’s time once more to start talking about Microsoft’s annual Dynamics technical conference, which this year will be held in Seattle.
A Special Focus on Microsoft Dynamics AX
With the general global release of Microsoft Dynamics AX on the horizon this year’s technical conference will revolve explicitly around AX7.
Microsoft claims there are three central focusses of the conference. Guests can be expected to:
- Experience the anticipated release of Microsoft Dynamics AX and build your product competency
- Get the information you need to construct a deployment plan that leverages R&D team expertise
- Gain an understanding of the new implementation business processes through the new tool, Conference Room Pilot
Learn from Industry Veterans
Speakers for this year’s conference list into the hundreds, and you can find them all here. However, this year’s list of sponsors are really something to shout about.
Here are the ones we think you should be paying attention to:
- Annata: Working specifically in the fascinating automotive and automotive equipment vertical, Annata add value to Dynamics AX by acting as an add-on to Dynamics AX and uses its standard features as the base to create extensive additional features specifically designed to support the equipment manufacturing business. We especially like their analytics tools, which are simple to use, yet yield powerful results.
- Globe Software: Speaking of analytics, Atlas, from Globe Software is an end-user focussed tool that enables users to visualise business information in simple, visual ways. We really like how Atlas can be used in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Fast Path: Uniquely, Fast Path work in the security vertical to help deliver their clients an ERP solution for security auditing, access, compliance and identity managing. We like how Fast Path enables their clients to delve into the murky depths of audit reporting with tools like Audit View, compatible with Dynamics AX – as well as CRM, GP, NAV and SL. Pretty comprehensive!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, or you are looking to find your ideal next recruit, visit the Dynamics AX job search page at Conspicuous.
You can also get in touch with our specialist consultants in the UK and the US on +44(0)1483 233 000 and +1 646 878 6426 respectively, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.